Cornerback - I'm of the opinion that Randall is going to have a bounce back season. I see his talent and playmaking ability and saw him slowed by injury. But Gunter is what he is and he's slow. I don't see that working out ever. We need a #1 corner!

OLB - with the loss of Peppers, we need another pass rusher to spell 52 and 53.

ILB - our inside linebacker group is a bunch of blah. They never force a fumble and rarely breakup passes. Yuck. We need a beast flying around in the middle of our defense.

Cornerback - Rollins has never looked good outside whether injured or not and Hyde is more of a ST player who fills in at a bunch of spots on defense. We need real corners. Maybe one of these young guys develop, but I'm not counting on it.

DL - Daniels is a rock. Clark looks like he could develop into a real powerful guy. Guion is serviceable. Lowry was surprisingly active and should develop. Could always use another DL though.

Safety - we're alright at safety and Brice looks talented as a backup. If you can find a stud safety though, shit, Burnett is alright but I'd be happy to upgrade. I actually liked him better as a LB or slot guy.