Thread: Packers' Off Season Moves and 2017 Roster

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    I hope they speak to Connor Barwin. With Peppers moving on, you get pass rush help that they desperately need, and veteran depth at OLB. Jayrone Elliott may be back, but who knows, and he has not ascended with defensive snaps like many thought he might. Hopefully Fackrell can develop, but a guy like Barwin, who is also a good on/off field guy, could be needed depth, so that if Clay gets dinged again, that they have another way to generate pressure.

http://www.acmepackingcompany.com/20...d-packers-call
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Packer View Post
    I hope they speak to Connor Barwin. With Peppers moving on, you get pass rush help that they desperately need, and veteran depth at OLB. Jayrone Elliott may be back, but who knows, and he has not ascended with defensive snaps like many thought he might. Hopefully Fackrell can develop, but a guy like Barwin, who is also a good on/off field guy, could be needed depth, so that if Clay gets dinged again, that they have another way to generate pressure.

http://www.acmepackingcompany.com/20...d-packers-call
    THIS
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?