Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
Okay, so Peppers wants to play but the Packers have said thanks but no thanks? Is that what I'm getting from Carolina's post?

And as for Lang, well, he's as good as gone. The Lions are hot for him, and Seattle is interested - I don't see TT paying upwards of 9 mill a year for a guy who's as beat up as Lang is. Whoever signs him is getting a guy who'll likely only be able to play at a high level for a year before he's hurt again. As much as I love the guy, it's probably time to let someone else overpay.

How's the draft of OLB's? I know you guys love the names you know - the Connor Barwins - but I"m ready for some young blood in the form of an early round OLB pick, and maybe another in the mid rounds. Get yourself two CB's, 2 OLB's, and maybe a later round defensive lineman. Get some young blood in there.

The draft is deep with edge rushers. The Packers should have enough to pick from with the 30th pick in terms of corners or edge rushers.

What concerns me for the time being is losing Tretter and most likely losing Lang. The Packers will have to look to improve the offensive line.

I didn't like the amount of money paid to Perry, but apparently he was the top priority for Thompson and the Packers. Even bringing him back the Packers still don't have the depth needed on the edge and will have to improve the depth somewhere this off season.

Currently the Packers have needs at : Corner, running back, offensive line, edge rushers, and defensive line. I think the Packers front office have added more questions this off season about the quality on the roster then have answered questions about solidifying the roster to make a legit run to the Super Bowl.