Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Aaron Rodgers and his mobility make all O Linemen, past, present, and future, that have blocked for him BETTER - much better. That, and it's a helluva lot easier to be a "good" Guard than a "good" Offensive Tackle. Take Barclay (please take him hahahaha), horrible at OT but tolerable at G. My preference would be to use Bulaga at RG and to hope Spriggs plays up to the potential they say he has as a Tackle. Running less - mainly as a change of pace - also will make the O Line at least seem better with the element of surprise.

I would agree, we still have more question marks than we should on defense, but on offense, we should be even more solid than before even if there is no help from free agency or the draft.
the Packers o-line was the number 1 pass blocking line last year according to pff. don't think they count scramble plays in their calculations/grades of o-lines. i think the o-line makes HIM better. his mobility extends plays, gives wrs extra time to get open. we've seen him with shitty lines and or wrs that can't get open. it's not pretty.