I heard rumors that Lacy is up to 270 pounds and he is constantly tweeting about food. Not good for him if rumors are true. Also heard unsubstantiated rumor that he has an alcohol problem but I haven't heard anything press related to that. Packers should walk away from the potential disaster relying on Lacy for another season. The Draft will offer some good value in the mid rounds.

If the Packers skip free agency, especially in the secondary then apparently they believe Randall and Rollins can bounce back in their third year. That doesn't give a whole lot of confidence that the Packers are going to approach the off season any differently than years past, which is a mistake. Rodgers is not satisfied with this roster and I guarantee he will start making more noise about it in the future.

Compare Peppers to aging veterans like Dwight Freeney who made 1 million to be a part time pass rusher. I would pay Peppers a million just to fill depth on the roster and give you a little pass rush.

I think all Packer fans want Lang resigned, he is a team player and a leader in the locker room. Also there is no replacement on the roster at this time and the Packers have needs to address in the draft outside of looking draft a starting offensive guard. Lang is banged up which might cut into his pocketbook. He wants to stay a Packer but who knows about discounts.

Paying Clay Matthews 15 million to be a part time player is against good common sense.