We would be just fine at RB with Montgomery, Michael, Ripkowski, and maybe Crockett if he is healed up.

I think Edge Rusher on the Packers is mostly a "system" thing - any fairly fast athletic guy will have at least moderate success. Thus, there probably is no great need to draft one early.

ILB on the other hand, it would be nice to get a star-quality player. I'm not sure anybody fitting that description is available, though, even as a first round pick.

Ideally, getting an outstanding Corner is the way to go. It didn't happen in free agency, though, and it would seem just about anybody you draft there, it's a crap shoot whether he will perform better than the collection of disappointments we have now. If we do draft one high, I'd rather he be instinctive - a slightly faster version of Gunter - than super athletic and shaky on coverage instinct.

Guard or O Line in general also tend to not be very sure things as high draft picks. A #1 is way too likely to bomb or be mediocre, and a mid-round pick is about as likely to step up.

I tend to like BPA. Jabril Peppers could be that, but honestly he doesn't impress me much.