But if you try sometimes....

I hope I'm not being referred to as a TT nut hugger or nut bugger for what its worth. I've had my tent set up in the get rid of TT camp on a coule occasions before, but that doesn't mean my opinion can't change when the man does something I agree with. My last issue was that he didn't use FA effectively. I've said this example before, so i'll do it again for Zools sake. Haha! When a FA signs with another team for a minimal deal and said he was just waiting for a phone call from GB (Danny Trevethan). That is when I have an issue. Maybe the guy signs a more friendly deal bc he wanted to play here? Who knows? A simple phone call wasn't made. At that point I didn't feel he was fulfilling his job requirements. And was fine with showing him the door.

However, it sounds to me like some of you think you can fill every hole through free agency. Sorry, that is not how this game is played by the majority of winning teams. And quite frankly, I think you are letting your built up frustration take control of your keyboard. Like I previously mentioned, I've been mad at TT for past free agency periods. But I'm pretty happy with this one so far. And hopeful more help is on the way either soon or in the FA period after the draft once we see what help is coming from the draft. I know mock drafts are silly, but I saw a 4 round one from Rueter that had us taking R1 Guard Forrest Lamp R2 CB Fabian Moreau R3 RB D'Onta Foreman and R4 OLB Vince Biegel. Any draft similar to this would address lots of the needs I see people TT wanting to sign FAs for. There are a couple of plug and play Guards in this draft that would fill the hole Lang left. Not right away of course, but plenty of Guards come in the league now and dominate. Zach Martin, DeCastro, etc. Nobody even gives thought to the improvement Spriggs and Barclay will make with another full year in the NFL weight room and getting healthy. Thought I read somewhere that MM thinks Barclay played hurt last year and is better than he showed. But some of you here talking like TT doesn't have a clue to what he's doing and doesn't have a contingency plan and yadda yadda really make yourselves look foolish. Yes its fun to come on here and give our 2 cents and complain about this or complain about that. But to say one of the top 5 GMs in the NFL doesn't have a plan, or isn't looking ahead 1,2, probably even 3 and 4 years into the future, is laughable to me. Thank you for the entertainment you are providing.

I understand the frustration because I've had it as well. There is a small part of me that wants TT to sign AP, just so I can buy a Peterson jersey and wear it every time my best friend wears his ugly purple Favre jersey. He's been a Vikings fan since Warren Moon. Thats besides the point. At least 3 different players will be playing for this team this year that played for other teams last year. That has to be a record for a TT team. And to think, some of you are giving TT a fail grade for the FA period.