Those numbers seem high for Tretter and maybe for Lang. It might be low for Cook and maybe Hyde. I'd sign probably both Lang and Tretter, Cook for sure, Hyde probably, Perry reluctantly for that big an amount, and Peppers if he chooses to come back - not Datone, not Lacy.

What everybody seems to be forgetting is that capology results in the amount against the cap being less - often significantly less in early years - than the average salary per year of the contract. I figure about $27 million average salary per year for the guys I said I'd sign, but maybe about $20-22 million against the cap. The same is true, maybe more so, for signing guys like Gilmore, Timmons, Campbell, etc.

As for Aaron Rodgers, I'm pretty sure Olivia Munn makes as much or more than Giselle Whatever. More to the point, though, his contract could be restructured without any decrease, probably a total increase over time, and still reduce his cap number maybe $5-10.

So the money should be available. Come on, Ted, cough up what is needed to maximize this team.