Taylor was ready to start for the Packers. They resigned him to a multi year deal. Sure he wasn't proven yet as a starter, but he had several years in Green Bay and the coaches knew what he could project. Lang still has three good years in him and for a guarantee of 19 million the Packers could have released him after the second year. The depth on the offensive line took a massive hit this off season with losing Tretter, and Lang. I guess the way I look at it if the Packers are making a push for the Super Bowl in 2017 and 2018 they could have solidified the offensive line by paying Lang. Lang may have been over payed by the Lions, but my issue is how much pressure does Thompson actually feel to go for broke the next couple of years to make significant moves to push the Packers into the Super Bowl?

With signing two tight ends in the off season the Packers can focus the middle rounds on the draft on linemen, offensively and defensively. They can address the need for pass rushers and pass defenders in the first few rounds of the draft and with the loss of Lacy the Packers will also have to draft at least one viable ball carrier. I don't think a late 7th round pick will do it, so expect the Packers to go Pass rusher, corner back, running back, lineman, lineman in the draft.

In regards to the draft the Packers should simply look to draft the highest rated defensive player on their board, or preferably on the Patriot's big board.

Bulaga could move. I would rather have Bulaga at guard then Spriggs. Spriggs is pretty lean and more athletic than he is a mauler. He isn't a guard and he failed last year when asked to play there. Bulaga is a veteran so a move to the inside my piss him off. Bulaga is way more versatile at this point than Spriggs.