Thread: Packers' Off Season Moves and 2017 Roster

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    I agree. He had his moments this season and is still a dominating player if he can just stay reasonably healthy. The cap keeps going up, and given Ted's cheapness, we aren't and probably won't even come close to the upper limit. Arguably, he's the second best player on the team - still - and the only real star quality one other than Aaron Rodgers.
    He averaged 2 tackles a game and 5 sacks. If he is the second best player on the Packers roster they are in more trouble than I thought. He cannot stay reasonably healthy he has proved that throughout his career. Watch the film and stop dreaming about his hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    He averaged 2 tackles a game and 5 sacks. If he is the second best player on the Packers roster they are in more trouble than I thought. He cannot stay reasonably healthy he has proved that throughout his career. Watch the film and stop dreaming about his hair.
    Yup, over rated very overpaid diva.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    I attribute that to the injuries. He made several major game changing plays even in his diminished condition; He plays better ILB than anybody else who played there; If (and I agree it's a big "if") he can stay healthy, he's still damn good. Who else on the team rises far enough above mediocrity to be a star player - other than Rodgers, of course?

And I absolutely HATE faggy long hair on guys - I'll overlook it on him if he gets back to playing good enough.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?