Regarding the original posts (thanks Nutz for posting them), I'd certainly keep Christine Michael. He should be fairly cheap, and we can use a one cut speed back as an alternative to Montgomery. As for his being dumb as a rock, I kinda doubt that's true. Hopefully with camp and the preseason to learn, he can seem less that way. I also have a very high opinion of Ripkowski despite the blunder last Sunday. I'd take either him or Michael over Lacy even if the cost were the same, which it wouldn't be IMO.

I'd give Cook more than two stars. He, too, should be a lot better with a full camp and preseason to get used to things. You thought T.J. Lang's play "dipped" this season? I thought he was one step above crap prior to this season, and he rose to fairly decent this year. I'd keep him if it doesn't take breaking the bank - which it shouldn't. I think they are gonna keep Cobb too. He's an excellent slot receiver when he's healthy, and I suspect Rodgers lobbies to keep him. I wouldn't be surprised if we keep all of the wideouts we have this season. Only Trevor Davis seems to be as low as 50/50. I STILL think Janis is gonna break out and be a star in this league - hopefully for the Packers.

I pretty much agree with all you posted on Defense - except maybe Randall being solid, and given Ted's tendency to favor his draft picks, I suppose he will stay. Gunter is way better than him or Rollins. I also have hope for Hawkins. A quality free agent Corner would do wonders for this team - moving everybody else down one spot. I don't suppose it would ever happen, but I'd like to see Janis get a try at Corner - if they're just gonna let him go to waste on offense anyway.