Thread: Packers' Off Season Moves and 2017 Roster

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    when i lived in the south in the early 90's, it was still acceptable for the principle to beat the shit out of you with a paddle if you broke even a minor school rule

me and 3 other kids got it for throwing little erasers across the room at each other for fun

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    when i lived in the south in the early 90's, it was still acceptable for the principle to beat the shit out of you with a paddle if you broke even a minor school rule

me and 3 other kids got it for throwing little erasers across the room at each other for fun
    Yeah, Dougherty has a thorough stew of bad information, bad dates, and poor cause and effect reasoning. There are arguments that is survives despite brutality suffered in the past and others think it survives because of fear of more current forms of violence.

There should be an alarm bell that goes off over the copy editors desk when a columnist hands in a four sentence paragraph about a social issue so complex it would take the entire paper to summarize effectively.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar

Damn degenerate!
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

you mean swat your ass a few times depending? yeah...no biggie imo. getting "licks" wasn't really that bad. don't get me wrong i'd rather've not got them then had. lol

you could put someone's eye out kid.