This article and the video contained within it pretty well covers it all:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/after-n...m_campaign=nfl

Comment woodbuck27:

I would like to see TT be more aggressive this off season to improve the Packer Defence and to ensure a better running game.

1) We need to see a change in philosophy and Free Agency and Ted Thompson's attitude to focus on Draft and Development.

2) We need to see a huge improvement in Pass Protection. This Packer team was deplorable trying to defend the pass and finishing (was it?) 31st in the NFL in that category.

Will Ted Thompson and the Packer Coaching staff really believe that the weakness at The CB position will magically be fixed with more experience? The Packers flat out need more talented CB's and to count on the likes of a LaDarius Gunter isn't acceptable.

3) The Packers need to find a better pass rush.

No team can rise to be a serious Super Bowl Contender without a solid Secondary and a good pass rush. The Green Bay Packers are sadly deficient in both of these defensive areas.

4) We need help for Aaron Rodgers and the offence in terms of a focus on improving the Running Game. Will we hear at the end of next season: Well we hoped that Eddie Lacy would produce? Packer GM Ted Thompson cannot ignore what he doesn't have in the running game. The team needs better depth at RB.

5) I thought I read that there would be more CAP money next season but we need to see Ted Thompson release anyone on the Roster that isn't producing. The " hoo hum, let's wait and see " attitude has to change. It is time to stop thinking and do ...more doing. For all that won't kill you Ted...GO FOR IT !

6) I want to see a focus on upgrade - upgrade - upgrade.