Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Packers' Off Season Moves and 2017 Roster

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    LeRoy to the rescue!

leroy butler‏ @leap36 19h19 hours ago
    @PeteDougherty ,HE IS NOT RACIST,Pete has apologized for his misguided comments,but I wish fans can forgive him,I have!,I have known Pete
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Charles Robinson‏Verified account @CharlesRobinson 13h13 hours ago
    Multiple #NFL sources are expecting the free agent contract of #Packers guard TJ Lang to land between $8-$10 million per season.

This does not seem to accompany any reporting that a deal with Packers is imminent. Just gossip and possibly agent sending out signals.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Bob McGinn‏Verified account @BobMcGinn 46m46 minutes ago
    For months I thought Packers would re-sign G T.J. Lang. Now I think they'll let him walk and save the money ... for what, who knows?

Tretter.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    on the cheap could be good depth. knows the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    on the cheap could be good depth. knows the system.
    id bring him back in a second, hes better then the shit we had on the field this season

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    id bring him back in a second, hes better then the shit we had on the field this season
    How much are you willing to pay him? If he hasn't slipped, he's going to get 2 years minimum and north of $5 mil.

If he has slipped, how cheap does he need to be?

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    Got benched by the JAGUARS (and then cut).
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Got benched by the JAGUARS (and then cut).
    Exactly this. Bring him and Tramon in! We're getting the band back together! Living in the past.

Jason La Canfora‏ @JasonLaCanfora 28m28 minutes ago
    NFLPA has alerted agents on RFA tender amounts - original round and/or ROFR: $1.8M; 2nd round + ROFR: $2.7M
    1st Round + ROFR: $3.9M

Why would we bring House back who couldn't cut it with the Jags? There has to be somebody better out there in FA - if TT even entertains the notion of going that route with this deep DB draft class.

I would be happy to argue for House to return if anyone can tell me why he was benched and why we expect he is the same player he was when he was frustrated Julio two years ago, before getting hurt in that Lambeau game.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I would be happy to argue for House to return if anyone can tell me why he was benched and why we expect he is the same player he was when he was frustrated Julio two years ago, before getting hurt in that Lambeau game.
    Past performance is not indicative of future results

Chargers to release D.J. Fluker

Another Guard/Tackle on the market after team decides to not pay 8+ million to him this year.

Albert Breer‏ @AlbertBreer
    That means the 6th, 7th, 9th and 11th overall picks in the '13 draft have been dumped. And the Jags are likely letting Luke Joeckel walk.

Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet 5m5 minutes ago
    DJ Fluker joins Nick Mangold, Brian Schwenke & others on the interior OL market. #Jets, #Titans, #Seahawks on Schwenke.
    Last edited by pbmax; 03-07-2017 at 09:49 AM.

Demovsky says Packers reached out to House:

The Packers have contacted CB Davon House about a return to Green Bay, according to a source, and there is mutual interest. House, who spent the first four years of his career with the Packers, was just released by the Jaguars two years after he signed a four-year, $24,5 million deal in free agency. The Packers ranked 31st in passing yards allowed last season and played mostly with a trio of second-year corners — Damarious Randall, Quinten Rollins and LaDarius Gunter.

-Rob Demovsky, ESPN Staff Writer

Michael Cohen‏ @Michael_Cohen13 19m19 minutes ago
    #Packers are among the teams interested in CB Davon House, according to a source. House was released by the Jaguars yesterday.
    Last edited by pbmax; 03-07-2017 at 02:27 PM.

Letroy Guion now suspended for the first 4 games of 2017 season. We may need even more help on defense now if we decide to jettison him.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    Letroy Guion now suspended for the first 4 games of 2017 season. We may need even more help on defense now if we decide to jettison him.
    I missed what he did this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    I missed what he did this time?
    PED

Marvelous.

At least this time it was production adjacent.

Michael Cohen‏ @Michael_Cohen13 4h4 hours ago
    #Packers tendered 3-technique Christian Ringo, according to a source. Ringo, a former 6th-round pick, was an exclusive rights free agent.

Aaron Schatz @FO_ASchatz 2h2 hours ago
    Charles Johnson re-signing in Carolina just takes away one more option from a team that wants a veteran pass-rusher. High demand low supply.

Tom Silverstein‏Verified account @TomSilverstein 2h2 hours ago
    As @AaronNagler pointed out, Guion is due $400,000 roster bonus on third day of league year. If #Packers don’t pay it, he’s a free agent.

GONNA KNOW SOON WHAT THEY THINK

Meanwhile, the Packers gave linebacker Joe Thomas and receiver Geronimo Allison their exclusive-rights free-agent tenders, according to a league source. Also tendered, according to Ryan Wood of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, is defensive tackle Christian Ringo. A deal with another exclusive-rights free-agent, punter Jacob Schum, was struck last week, according to ESPN.com’s Rob Demovsky.