Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Packers' Off Season Moves and 2017 Roster

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    when i lived in the south in the early 90's, it was still acceptable for the principle to beat the shit out of you with a paddle if you broke even a minor school rule

me and 3 other kids got it for throwing little erasers across the room at each other for fun
    Yeah, Dougherty has a thorough stew of bad information, bad dates, and poor cause and effect reasoning. There are arguments that is survives despite brutality suffered in the past and others think it survives because of fear of more current forms of violence.

There should be an alarm bell that goes off over the copy editors desk when a columnist hands in a four sentence paragraph about a social issue so complex it would take the entire paper to summarize effectively.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

He may be a child-beater, but he's our child-beater. Is that what Daugherty wants, then?

It's all so crazy hypocritical. A third-stringer accused of punching his wife is a shitty human being; a star who punches his wife is a troubled guy with a tough past.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

LeRoy to the rescue!

leroy butler‏ @leap36 19h19 hours ago
    @PeteDougherty ,HE IS NOT RACIST,Pete has apologized for his misguided comments,but I wish fans can forgive him,I have!,I have known Pete
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    when i lived in the south in the early 90's, it was still acceptable for the principle to beat the shit out of you with a paddle if you broke even a minor school rule

me and 3 other kids got it for throwing little erasers across the room at each other for fun
    Damn degenerate!
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Charles Robinson‏Verified account @CharlesRobinson 13h13 hours ago
    Multiple #NFL sources are expecting the free agent contract of #Packers guard TJ Lang to land between $8-$10 million per season.

This does not seem to accompany any reporting that a deal with Packers is imminent. Just gossip and possibly agent sending out signals.

you mean swat your ass a few times depending? yeah...no biggie imo. getting "licks" wasn't really that bad. don't get me wrong i'd rather've not got them then had. lol

you could put someone's eye out kid.

Bob McGinn‏Verified account @BobMcGinn 46m46 minutes ago
    For months I thought Packers would re-sign G T.J. Lang. Now I think they'll let him walk and save the money ... for what, who knows?

Tretter.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    on the cheap could be good depth. knows the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    on the cheap could be good depth. knows the system.
    id bring him back in a second, hes better then the shit we had on the field this season

id bring him back in a second, hes better then the shit we had on the field this season
    How much are you willing to pay him? If he hasn't slipped, he's going to get 2 years minimum and north of $5 mil.

If he has slipped, how cheap does he need to be?

Jason La Canfora‏ @JasonLaCanfora 28m28 minutes ago
    NFLPA has alerted agents on RFA tender amounts - original round and/or ROFR: $1.8M; 2nd round + ROFR: $2.7M
    1st Round + ROFR: $3.9M

Got benched by the JAGUARS (and then cut).
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Got benched by the JAGUARS (and then cut).
    Exactly this. Bring him and Tramon in! We're getting the band back together! Living in the past.

Why would we bring House back who couldn't cut it with the Jags? There has to be somebody better out there in FA - if TT even entertains the notion of going that route with this deep DB draft class.

I would be happy to argue for House to return if anyone can tell me why he was benched and why we expect he is the same player he was when he was frustrated Julio two years ago, before getting hurt in that Lambeau game.

Chargers to release D.J. Fluker

Another Guard/Tackle on the market after team decides to not pay 8+ million to him this year.

Albert Breer‏ @AlbertBreer
    That means the 6th, 7th, 9th and 11th overall picks in the '13 draft have been dumped. And the Jags are likely letting Luke Joeckel walk.

Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet 5m5 minutes ago
    DJ Fluker joins Nick Mangold, Brian Schwenke & others on the interior OL market. #Jets, #Titans, #Seahawks on Schwenke.
    Last edited by pbmax; 03-07-2017 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I would be happy to argue for House to return if anyone can tell me why he was benched and why we expect he is the same player he was when he was frustrated Julio two years ago, before getting hurt in that Lambeau game.
    Past performance is not indicative of future results

Demovsky says Packers reached out to House:

The Packers have contacted CB Davon House about a return to Green Bay, according to a source, and there is mutual interest. House, who spent the first four years of his career with the Packers, was just released by the Jaguars two years after he signed a four-year, $24,5 million deal in free agency. The Packers ranked 31st in passing yards allowed last season and played mostly with a trio of second-year corners — Damarious Randall, Quinten Rollins and LaDarius Gunter.

-Rob Demovsky, ESPN Staff Writer

Michael Cohen‏ @Michael_Cohen13 19m19 minutes ago
    #Packers are among the teams interested in CB Davon House, according to a source. House was released by the Jaguars yesterday.
    Last edited by pbmax; 03-07-2017 at 02:27 PM.

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Exactly this. Bring him and Tramon in! We're getting the band back together! Living in the past.
    I prefer Locomotive Breath, or Bungle in the Jungle.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan