Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Packers' Off Season Moves and 2017 Roster

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Poor Tretter. I wish him well, but damn, he could not have picked a worse landing spot.
    At least he will be a well paid starter. I guess that's more important than being a decently paid backup on a winning team. That is IF the Pack offered him anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    At least he will be a well paid starter. I guess that's more important than being a decently paid backup on a winning team. That is IF the Pack offered him anything.
    If you're signing with the Browns, there are a whole lot of other teams that don't think much of you either.

Packers offered their 1st rnd pick to the bears if they'd keep cutler. they turned the Packers down.

@RapSheet 17m17 minutes ago
    #Packers RB Eddie Lacy has multiple teams interested and will likely take visits. Jared Cook still not yet re-signed by the Pack

@BobMcGinn 9m9 minutes ago
    Of their own free agents, the #Packers' off-season priorities were Perry and Cook. Neither Lang nor anyone else was close to a priority.

DID HE WRITE THIS BEFORE FA OPENED UP?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I saw a few player rating charts that had Lang rated higher than Zeitler. Lang to another team will take 10-12 per year. I think he stays in GB for 8-9 if the guaranteed money is equal.

@TomSilverstein 21m21 minutes ago
    #Packers CB Micah Hyde’s deal is worth $30.5 million over 5 years. Way more than GB was willing to pay. Probably could have had him for $5M.

GOOD FOR MICAH, BUT WTF?

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account
    @RapSheet

The #Bills are giving Micah Hyde $30M over 5 years, source said. $32.5M max. $14M guaranteed
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Micah Hyde to Bills. 5 yrs 30 mil I believe

Crazy isn't it ? Monopoly money for Marvin Gardens ?

@RapSheet
    #Packers RB Eddie Lacy is set to visit the #Seahawks, #Vikings and #Packers, per @_SportsTrust

Tom Silverstein Retweeted Ian Rapoport
    #Packers?

Free read on scout.com about Lang's market with other Guard deals today.

http://www.scout.com/nfl/packers/sto...eattle-detroit

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    @TomSilverstein 21m21 minutes ago
    #Packers CB Micah Hyde’s deal is worth $30.5 million over 5 years. Way more than GB was willing to pay. Probably could have had him for $5M.

GOOD FOR MICAH, BUT WTF?

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account
    @RapSheet

The #Bills are giving Micah Hyde $30M over 5 years, source said. $32.5M max. $14M guaranteed
    I wouldn't pay him more than half that.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    I wouldn't pay him more than half that.
    they may not by much too. depends on how long he hangs on there. hope it doesn't turn into a hayward situation.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Poor Tretter. I wish him well, but damn, he could not have picked a worse landing spot.
    Don't know about that. Their o-line could soon be really good with the way they're prioritizing that line.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    Don't know about that. Their o-line could soon be really good with the way they're prioritizing that line.
    QFT

Plus they have the #1 - the guy from Texas A&M. Defensive beast.

Now they'll dump Osweiller and sign Cutler. LOL...

Hyde will look very good in the bills defence. I think he will have a big impact there, not Hayward big, but big.

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    Hyde will look very good in the bills defence. I think he will have a big impact there, not Hayward big, but big.
    then we should have kept him.

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    Probably will as he will have a better D coordinator.

Never thought I'd read about people whining over the loss of Micah Hyde.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    Never thought I'd read about people whining over the loss of Micah Hyde.
    Would have been nice to keep him, but that's a lot of cash for a Swiss Army knife, jack of all trades master of none, sort of guy.

Hyde is a decent player, but yeah, he had limitations. They need to get faster at CB.
    So they've lost House, Tramon, Hayward, Shields, and Hyde in the last 3 years?

CB would seem to be a priority in the draft, if not Week 2 of FA for Ted. (He won't sign anyone until next week when the frenzy dies down.)

Not surprised by Tretter leaving. Good for him. I don't think he'll make it through more than one 16 game season...he's hurt too much. It's a meh thing for me, Linsley can play.

I'd expect they will get some comp picks for these next year.