Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Packers' Off Season Moves and 2017 Roster

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Michael has some skills, but he's screwed up mentally. He's played for all these teams, it's got his mind fogged. He needs to save his dancing for the dance floor. Make your cut and go, kid. He's got potential, this is a critical year for him.
    Yeah, he has to slow to 1/2 speed in the backfield, make a read then accelerate. They should clockwork orange him with James Starks footage (Super Bowl version, not last year's version).
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Packers to interview former Washington DL Ricky Jean Francois. http://www.jsonline.com/story/sports...cois/99475100/

He was released by Washington last week.
    Did he leave town without a contract?

Jason Wilde‏ @jasonjwilde 13h13 hours ago
    "The #Packers have some interest in a visit with Peterson, but ... it might not happen until ... [after] the draft."

The Green Bay Packers have some interest in a visit with Peterson, but it's believed that might not happen until after the team can take stock of its roster following the draft.
    Not in favor. Though I am not sure I want a RB in the first to prevent it.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Did he leave town without a contract?
    he didn't get there until late so he probably spent the night and is seeing them today.

Yeah, its a duplicate, but I want this thread to stay up to date.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
    Former Washington DT Ricky Jean Francois signed a one-year, $3M deal with Packers, per source.

so who's spot does he fill?

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    so he basically takes datone's spot then.
    I think he'd be in the DT/DE rotation not the OLB.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    I think he'd be in the DT/DE rotation not the OLB.
    he was drafted as a de but failed that. one experimental series of games doesn't qualify him as an olb in my book.

he was drafted as a de but failed that. one experimental series of games doesn't qualify him as an olb in my book.
    Wasn't Datone elephant all season this year? Francis will be Guion's replacement in base and a rotation guy in Wist's favorite 2-4 formation and I would think. Daniels, Clark, Franky/Guion in 3-4.

Datone was OLB all year last year.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Jason Wilde‏ @jasonjwilde 13h13 hours ago
    "The #Packers have some interest in a visit with Peterson, but ... it might not happen until ... [after] the draft."

Not in favor. Though I am not sure I want a RB in the first to prevent it.

I'm not buying that the Packers have had any interest whatsoever in Peterson. I think it's just all bullshit smoke and mirrors thrown up by his agent. Notice how during every free agency period the Pack always gets used by the agents as one of the teams that is interested in so and so. I think they do this because they know that T.T. and the Pack are so tight lipped that nobody will refute their alleged, "interest".

reported by several sources

Translation: AP's agent talking to multiple reporters. ~Andrew Brandt

After the draft makes it a bit dubious too. Could easily be a polite brush off.

"We'd love to talk to you about Purple Jesus, but its going to have to be some time after the draft when we know where we stand."

so who's spot does he fill?
    Guion's.

Rumors are swirling around that LeGarrette Blount is set to sign with the Packers....would be a great move in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotarace View Post
    Rumors are swirling around that LeGarrette Blount is set to sign with the Packers....would be a great move in my book.
    a short yardage hammer. i'd go for that.

edit: didn't find anything on this rumor.

a short yardage hammer. i'd go for that.

edit: didn't find anything on this rumor.
    Some clown on Wikipedia said Blount is a Packer. Maybe that's where the rumor came from. http://gnb.247sports.com/Bolt/Wikipe...ount--51880790

I liked Francios when he was with SF, not sure what his issues were with the skins... I'd love to sign Peterson - even though I'm not that concerned about the offense.

As for signing Francios or any defender for that matter... it really doesn't matter much b/c dunderdummy is the biggest problem we have on D.

We're dead in the water as long as dunderdummy is sabotaging the D.
    Last edited by wist43; 03-23-2017 at 10:22 PM.
    wist

This is where I saw something on LeGarrette Blount...this being said I have never heard of this site before... http://www.5thtackle.com/legarrette-...ith-green-bay/

Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet 6m6 minutes ago
    The #Colts today released defensive tackle Arthur Jones, who had a $7.35M cap hit for 2017

Not a bad talent there.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet 6m6 minutes ago
    The #Colts today released defensive tackle Arthur Jones, who had a $7.35M cap hit for 2017

Not a bad talent there.
    so you saying cut guion and sign this guy?