Thread: 2017 Packers Offseason Non-Draft Non-FAs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    House was finally, officially, cut from the Jaguars after they could find no one willing to trade for him and his deal. So Ted was 1/2 in the CB FA shedding of 2015.

Now all of Packer writer Twitter wants him re-signed. No one can answer why he was benched though.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...k-davon-house/
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    House was finally, officially, cut from the Jaguars after they could find no one willing to trade for him and his deal. So Ted was 1/2 in the CB FA shedding of 2015.

Now all of Packer writer Twitter wants him re-signed. No one can answer why he was benched though.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...k-davon-house/
    House said they switched from press man coverage to more off zone and he struggled with the transition as he has played mostly press man in his career. BTW, GB plays a lot of press-man coverage on the outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkey View Post
    House said they switched from press man coverage to more off zone and he struggled with the transition as he has played mostly press man in his career. BTW, GB plays a lot of press-man coverage on the outside.
    Yep. That bit of news was the best that could be hoped for in explanation of his demotion.

Of course, it continues a disturbing trend of the Packers ability to attract DBs who CANNOT play zone to save their life, but at least he has a shot of playing the dominant coverage well.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

MM: always try and carry late season success into offseason program (which starts 4/18).

MM: we had a lot of leadership leave this offseason, confident guys will step up. @haha_cd6 will come flying through the doors and be ready

MM: @MartysaurusRex could be best TE in league, my job to put him in position to succeed

MM: Cook played very well for us, give him ton of credit for coming back, he almost went on IR

MM: Bennettt wanted to be in GB, and it happened fast

MM: olines struggle early in season is direct reflection of rules that prohibit contact and limit offseason work
    Last edited by pbmax; 03-29-2017 at 10:08 AM.