Thread: 2017 Packers Offseason Non-Draft Non-FAs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    M3 sit down interview at League Meetings

Chris Roth‏ @rothchris 24m24 minutes ago
    MM says Browns got an excellent center in @JCTretter

MM: Clay needs to be moved around, we can list him anywhere on depth chart, but we have to move him around

MM: pass rush, we lost a lot with loss of Peppers and Jones, have to look at guys up front. Fackrell and Elliott need to step up

MM: Perry just needs to have another healthy, solid offseason. Elliott will play on defense as much as he earns it, if takes big step

MM: availability will be Ty Montgomery's number 1 statistic

MM: I view RB's as guys who play all 3 downs, ruins your flow if they don't

MM: We look at all players, have great respect for Adrian Peterson, but don't comment on possible personnel. But we'll have more RB's

MM: Don't know when they'll get here, but we will have more RB's than we have now

MM: LT, QB two primary positions in game, but I think TE is pushing the envelope to get in there, middle of field is important

#Packers offseason program begins April 18th. MM told us yesterday some new things for team, and for Aaron Rodgers

MM: oline coaches don't come better than Campen, that position takes a little longer to develop, so push them as rookies and young players

MM: last year, oline room was best we've ever had, no b-s, guys had fun working together. confident new RG will prosper because of that

MM: Kenny Clark was playing as well as anybody near end of season, cut it loose last 6-8 games. Confident he and Lowry will take big steps

MM: Jean-Francois good player, played against him a lot, vet and experienced, also did good things at 5 technique besides 1&3
    Sitton insight?
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    Sitton insight?
    Certainly could be read that way.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.