Thread: 2017 Packers Offseason Non-Draft Non-FAs

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 11m11 minutes ago
    MM on Capers' future: Hasn't evaluated the staff yet. "I feel really good about the job our staff did."

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 14m14 minutes ago
    McCarthy: "Dom Caper is an outstanding football coach. That doesn't change. He had a tough challenge in front of him this season."

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 15m15 minutes ago
    "This is no time for drama." Like he's done in past, MM says Capers is an outstanding coach. Again points to injury challenge on defense.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 14m14 minutes ago
    Tom Clements is "moving on to other interests." Contract has expired. MM thanks for "incredible 11 years."

ITS EITHER THIS OR LACY INTEREST THAT IS BEST NEWS SO FAR

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 14m14 minutes ago
    McCarthy said RT Bryan Bulaga did NOT sustain a concussion against the Falcons. He was evaluated but passed the protocol. #Packers

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 22m22 minutes ago
    McCarthy said RT Bryan Bulaga did NOT sustain a concussion against the Falcons. He was evaluated but passed the protocol. #Packers

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 20m20 minutes ago
    McCarthy: Morgan Burnett had his best year as a Packer....Communicator on the back end, keeps everything going.

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 20m20 minutes ago
    McCarthy said Clay Matthews was "definitely hampered by injuries" this season. He doesn't want to label Matthews as an ILB or OLB. #Packers

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 20m20 minutes ago
    MM: "Matthews moves around. He doesn't line up in one spot. If he doesn't have the injuries, you would've seen it more this year" #Packers

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 19m19 minutes ago
    Clay Matthews: Will move around. MM seems annoyed by the outside/inside question. "We need to move him around."

I AGREE WITH THIS. NOT SURE HE IS HEALTHY ENOUGH ANYMORE FOR IT TO WORK

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 32m32 minutes ago
    McCarthy said he thinks Aaron Rodgers brought his energy and intensity to another level in the NFC championship game. Stats aside. #Packers

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 32m32 minutes ago
    MM on Rodgers' "all-in" comment: Took game to another level vs. Atl. "We need that and that's a great example" of trying to elevate team.

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 31m31 minutes ago
    McCarthy on Rodgers: He took his game to another level. The energy & passion he had in the NFC Championship Game...that game speaks volumes.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 31m31 minutes ago
    MM on fixing defense: Starts with pass defense. Will spend more time on OTAs on that phase. "We might not run the ball until July."

OK, IF YOU ARE GOING TO OVEREMPHASIZE SOMETHING, COVERAGE IS THE AREA TO DO IT IN, OK WITH THIS

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 31m31 minutes ago
    McCarthy said the defense will spend more time on defending the pass in OTAs and minicamp. "That's already been decided." #Packers

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 31m31 minutes ago
    "We're not far from where we want to be," MM says. So any changes won't be huge but will look at everything.

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 31m31 minutes ago
    McCarthy: I think it's clear we're not far from where we want to be...We're gonna look at everything. I know there are areas we can improve.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 29m29 minutes ago
    Mike McCarthy on if Ted Thompson is coming back: "Ted is back. I don't see any change in him."

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 29m29 minutes ago
    McCarthy on GM Ted Thompson: "Ted is back. ... I don't see any change in him as far as his vision." #Packers

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 30m30 minutes ago
    McCarthy: Ted is back. I don't see any change in him as far as his vision. Ted's at the Senior Bowl. ... The focus is on next year #Packers

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 35m35 minutes ago
    MM on TT: "He's not the youngest cat but he's working."

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 35m35 minutes ago
    McCarthy on questions about Thompson's future: "The questions are fair, he's not the youngest cat anymore." But he's not going anywhere.

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 32m32 minutes ago
    McCarthy said Aaron Rodgers is the best player in the NFL, "but it takes more than one player to win a championship. We need to improve."
    Last edited by pbmax; 01-26-2017 at 11:38 AM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.