Thread: Super Bowl 51, your pick.

Super Bowl 51, your pick.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

If your not the lead dog , then the view never changes !

Strange that this is in Romper Room. I both predict and root for New England - about the first time I can remember rooting for an AFC team over NFC.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Blog Entries
    Hoody Genius wins again
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Day will be too big for ATL. Another day at the office for Patriots. Just hope it's a good enough game and my squares hit.

yawn

who cares

i'll be watching the puppy bowl with my runt

maybe turn in for the halftime show to see if Gaga flashes asshole

I refuse to root for the Patriots. Falcons win despite all.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Patriots.

atl

I'm rooting for and hoping Atlanta Wins, which pains me to do. However, realistically, I see New England winning this one.

Should New England win, I can't wait to see how Goodell hands the Trophy to Brady. Knowing how Goodell is such a bitch, I bet he has someone else do it.

Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    Falcons 31-27
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!

Won't be watching it for a variety of reasons but I'll guess NE 31 - Atl. 21. I agree with Mad that the moment will be too big for Atl. and even though they'll put up some points they'll have a lot harder time scoring against NE than they did against GB. I think we'll also see Atlanta's average D get exposed by the Pats today.

I really don't care about the NFL in general so the season pretty much ends for me as soon as the Pack gets eliminated.

I don't feel anything FOR either team so football was pretty much done for me when the Packers were finished. However, I do feel something AGAINST the Patsies so I guess I'll root for Atlanta. I'll probably check it out just for commercials and to see if Atlanta is as good as they appeared against the Pack. I won't be surprised if the Patsies win easily though and I'll probably stop watching if it gets out of hand in their favor as I guess I'm really only interested as long as there's a possibility of the Patsies losing.

Blog Entries
    NE.

I sorta want ATL bc they beat us, but mostly, I don't care.

Pack - Pitt would have been a dream.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    I'll watch the game, mainly to see Belichick's game plan vs Atlanta.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

I couldn't post my pick on this thread as that may have impacted the results in the Packerrats Pro Pickem.

I don't know how anyone who really follows the NFL could not expect the Patriots to be a favourite and by ** Divine Destiny win this Super Bowl 51.

I wanted the Pat's to win **this one for Robert Kraft after all his team had to deal with and Roger Goodell**.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau