Thread: McCloughan On the Outs with Washington

McCloughan On the Outs with Washington

http://deadspin.com/is-scot-mcclough...der-1792897023

This covers most of the developments so far and makes a pretty compelling case that Scot is getting the same leave and take no more money with you shove that Jim Zorn got.

But it doesn't mention two things:

1. On a station owned by Snyder, Chris Cooley (paid by Snyder) opened speculated that McCloughan was drinking again*. No one from the team has spoken out against the speculation and SM is not allowed to be interviewed currently.

2. Bruce Allen is playing the Vinny Cerrato role this time and that might make him the most dangerous lackey in all professional sports. He is also in the middle of the Kirk Cousins ongoing contract fiasco, but Snyder would seem to still trust him to do the dirty work of implementing Danny's vented spleen.

* McCloughan somewhat famously went public with his struggle with alcohol in a magazine article just months before Washington hired him. One of the items in that article was that while SM had been through rehab and counseling at several stops, he was still drinking. Kind of the "beer isn't really drinking" approach. He may have gone back on the wagon when he got hired, but he wasn't sworn off alcohol at the time of publication.

** Bonus Sherm Lewis appearance
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I'll have to adopt that approach. Tell my wife that because I cut out liquor I don't really drink anymore.

http://thebiglead.com/2015/09/02/jes...ot-mccloughan/

Scott's wife still makes me laugh to this day with her claim that Diani Russini gives bjs for stories
    I am better looking than you.

No, I wasn't having an affair, honey - she only blew me.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

I've got to be honest, I really appreciate a woman like that. Jessica McCloughan, not Diani Russini.