M3 PC

Pete Dougherty‏ @PeteDougherty 28m28 minutes ago
MM on David Raih New coaching title (perimeter): he'll be working with other perimeter coaches

Wes Hodkiewicz‏ @WesHod 29m29 minutes ago
McCarthy said off. perimeter coach is a reflection of who'll David Raih will be working with. He'll be assisting me and Edgar Bennett

OFF TO AN AMAZING START!

Green Bay Packers‏ @packers 29m29 minutes ago
McCarthy on David Raih's new title, offensive perimeter coach: He'll work primarily with myself & Edgar Bennett. #NFLCombine

Michael Cohen‏ @Michael_Cohen13 37m37 minutes ago
David Raih, the new "offensive perimeter coach," will wor[k] with McCarthy, Edgar Bennett and Alex Van Pelt to create game plan and schemes.

140 CHARACTERS OR NOT, ADVERBS HELP

Wes Hodkiewicz‏ @WesHod
McCarthy: "I have a lot of love for Nick Perry and what he worked through. Hoping to get a contract worked out with him" #Packers

McCarthy said he visited with Eddie Lacy about a week ago #Packers

Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet 15m15 minutes ago
According to someone who has seen his foot, Lacy should be healthy for OTAs

Michael Cohen‏ @Michael_Cohen13 36m36 minutes ago
McCarthy said he hopes the #Packers can work out a new contract for OLB Nick Perry after the best season of his career.

Michael Cohen‏ @Michael_Cohen13 30m30 minutes ago
McCarthy said T.J. Lang (hip surgery) is coming along well in recovery but probably won't play until training camp, wherever he ends up.

Wes Hodkiewicz‏Verified account @WesHod 2m2 minutes ago
McCarthy: "Clay Matthews will play inside. He'll play outside. He'll move around. We need to take advantage of his skill set" #Packers