Thread: 2017 NFL Combine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    We have our first player sent home: Alabama’s Reuben Foster

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2017/st...mbine-argument

He and hospital worker got in face to face confrontation over waiting for pre-exam.

Robert Klemko @RobertKlemko
    Adding some detail to Reuben Foster incident which led to his dismissal from combine, per source...

Foster grew impatient with long line for exams... pulled the 'do you know who I am?' card.

A male hospital employee, unimpressed, told him he would wait like everyone else.

Foster warned the man that he'd put hands on him, and the employee said, simply, Do it.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    We have our first player sent home: Alabama’s Reuben Foster

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2017/st...mbine-argument

He and hospital worker got in face to face confrontation over waiting for pre-exam.

Adding some detail to Reuben Foster incident which led to his dismissal from combine, per source...

Foster grew impatient with long line for exams... pulled the 'do you know who I am?' card.

A male hospital employee, unimpressed, told him he would wait like everyone else.

Foster warned the man that he'd put hands on him, and the employee said, simply, Do it.
    sure...and the team that drafts him can simply use direct deposit to send foster's pay checks to the hospital employee in question. lol