Thread: Perry Signed: Five Years

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    NFL on ESPN‏Verified account @ESPNNFL 43s44 seconds ago
    DT Calais Campbell is going to sign a 4-year, $60 million deal that includes $30M guaranteed with Jacksonville. (via @AdamSchefter)
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    NFL on ESPN‏Verified account @ESPNNFL 43s44 seconds ago
    DT Calais Campbell is going to sign a 4-year, $60 million deal that includes $30M guaranteed with Jacksonville. (via @AdamSchefter)
    @RapSheet 26s27 seconds ago
    The #Saints contract with DT Nick Fairley is 4 years, worth almost $30M, source said.

NO PASS RUSH COSTS $7.5 PER YEAR ON THE INTERIOR.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    Never been a huge Perry guy but this was a very good signing. Kudos to TT or whoever structured the contract like this.

Now TT should grow some balls and go get Connor Barwin and get him back excelling in the 3-4.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Never been a huge Perry guy but this was a very good signing. Kudos to TT or whoever structured the contract like this.

Now TT should grow some balls and go get Connor Barwin and get him back excelling in the 3-4.
    I think them signing Perry means no Barwin, not that TT would have signed Barwin anyway.