Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Perry Signed: Five Years

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    thats a lot of money for a one year wonder

and before anyone tells me that they can get out of it in two years, i'll say bullshit. the packers don't do that

if they did get rid of players who have terrible contracts, we would have cut cobb and mathews by now

this is reason #1 why you just can't let guys hit the open market, up until a few days ago he was worth nowhere near the kind of money he got
    What if guys WANT to hit the open market to test their worth? You can't force them to sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    What if guys WANT to hit the open market to test their worth? You can't force them to sign.
    Everyone knows that there is one side to negotiations Joe. Ted's side and he either gets it done or screws it up.

Just like buying a car is up entirely to salesman.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    I hate Packers' message boards during FA...
    Totally with you on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    2014 team was not better talent wise than the Seahawks. They did choke that game away, but as the game was being pissed away you saw the failure of the roster.
    They beat the shit out of the Seahawks for 52 minutes, then took the ball out of their (injured) best players hands.

They have been better than that team since then, talent wise.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Perry comparison:

ProFootballTalk‏ account @ProFootballTalk 33m33 minutes ago
    Dont'a Hightower gets $43.5 million, $19 million guaranteed

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    I hate Packers' message boards during FA...
    I dunno...

I kind of look at the whole process as a good night out with the wife.

Start off with a couple of cocktails and shooting the breeze - what is, what may be (FA and draft).

Soup, salad, appetizer (OTA's & pre-season games, looking forward to something good).

Main Course - Regular season. (Load up if you're feeling good about the cocktails and apps).

Dessert - playoffs and post season. (Should I or shouldn't I/ Dom's defense ((the garlic in the main course)) is giving me heartburn).

Pay the check, win or lose.

Go home, make the world right.

Repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    They beat the shit out of the Seahawks for 52 minutes, then Stubby took the ball out of their (injured) best players hands.
    FIFY