Thread: Perry Signed: Five Years

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by beveaux1 View Post
    I think the first year figure is close to right, but the 2nd and 3rd year should be higher if he gets 39 million over the first 3 years. We're missing 4 to 5 million dollars in those figures if my math is right. It's also missing 5 to 6 million in the last 2 years. Those totals are only around 50 million. Are they counting pro bowl bonuses to get them to 60 million. That would be 2 million per year for that bonus.
    Demovsky has the whole thing line by line: http://www.espn.com/blog/green-bay-p...us-as-it-seems

What someone reported to Silverstein as Pro Bowl bonuses for $1 million per year seem to actually be $600,000 roster bonuses (awarded weekly in season) and $400,000 workout bonuses each year of the deal.

He does have Pro Bowl bonuses, but smaller:

"Note: Perry also has a $250,000 Pro Bowl bonus each year from 2018-2021. There is no bonus for making the Pro Bowl in 2017."
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Demovsky has the whole thing line by line: http://www.espn.com/blog/green-bay-p...us-as-it-seems

What someone reported to Silverstein as Pro Bowl bonuses for $1 million per year seem to actually be $600,000 roster bonuses (awarded weekly in season) and $400,000 workout bonuses each year of the deal.

He does have Pro Bowl bonuses, but smaller:

"Note: Perry also has a $250,000 Pro Bowl bonus each year from 2018-2021. There is no bonus for making the Pro Bowl in 2017."
    Those numbers are closer to what I had envisioned. Cap hits of 6, 11, and 15 for the first 3 years with the last 2 years at 14 each. Thanks PB.