For the poll, I said Barwin, because I think he's more of a difference maker. If the GM asked me what to do (right) I'd say see if you can fit them both under our cap this year. It gives you vets, one of which is going to help to move the QB's feet, which wasn't done very well by the end of the year when Perry was wearing a club, Clay's shoulder was a mess and Peppers was not as spicy as he once was. I know some hate the injury "excuse", but sometimes guys gutting it out to help the team aren't as effective as they normally would be. At this point in free agency, there probably isn't a guy to throw money at. I know there is another thread for this, but the more I think about it, Malcolm Butler for Green Bay's 1 this year might be just what the doctor ordered. Think how many times you've said "meh" about a first-rounder after they've been with the team a few years. To have a "broken in" cornerback who can legit cover the other team's number 1 receiver is worth the failure rate of first rounders.