View Poll Results: If you can sign one more Defensive FA, who would it be?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Connor Barwin

18 85.71%
  • Davon House

3 14.29%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: You Make the Call: House or Barwin

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Poe is flat out the best zero tech on the FA market. A true two gapping run stuffer. Pass rush? nah. But show me a zero tech in the league that is an effective pass rusher. Those guys are real rare. Poe is a young Ryan Pickett of "Spill it Pickett" fame.

Got a mystery candidate for that FA job. Jonathan Hankins of the Giants. NY had a highly rated run D last season. Jonathan isn't a two gap type, more of a single gapping bad ass kid. Hankins won't break the bank, but his signing requires comp. That seems to be against TT's religion.
    To be part of the comp equation, what he signs for has to be above a certain amount. Just don't ask me what that amount is.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Poe is flat out the best zero tech on the FA market. A true two gapping run stuffer. Pass rush? nah. But show me a zero tech in the league that is an effective pass rusher. Those guys are real rare. Poe is a young Ryan Pickett of "Spill it Pickett" fame.

Got a mystery candidate for that FA job. Jonathan Hankins of the Giants. NY had a highly rated run D last season. Jonathan isn't a two gap type, more of a single gapping bad ass kid. Hankins won't break the bank, but his signing requires comp. That seems to be against TT's religion.
    FYI hankins is asking for 10 million a year

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    Oh shit. Cross him off the list.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    Asking ain't receiving. If someone was going to give him that, he'd have gotten it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Asking ain't receiving. If someone was going to give him that, he'd have gotten it already.
    Unless he is Woodson.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.