I want Barwin. Living in Eagles country, I remember a news story on Barwin that came out a year or two after he became an Eagle. I don't remember every detail, but I came away wishing he was a Packer. He is such a good player and even a more genuine person off the field. He reminds me of Aaron Kampman: Insane motor that never stops, gives 110% EVERY play and brings his lunch pail to work every single day. Off the field, he gives back to the community and was always involved with things going on in Philly. To me he screams Packer Person. It's a no brainer.

The Packers are going to have options to help the secondary in the draft. From what i've seen and read, this draft is stacked with DBs, which I can only guess is why Hyde was not retained - kudos to him by the way.

However, I think the signing of Perry, the potential in the draft and the curse of Bretsky solidifies that Barwin will not become a Packer. It doesn't seem like TTs style to devote alot of money to one position. I hope I'm wrong.