Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: TJ Lang goes to Lions

You also can't put a value on Lang's toughness/heart. But TT seems to love his pussified players.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    You also can't put a value on Lang's toughness/heart. But TT seems to love his pussified players.
    This is of course why Lang got a second contract from TT.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Toughness and heart only go so far as the body fails. Better to cut ties a year early than a year late.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Toughness and heart only go so far as the body fails. Better to cut ties a year early than a year late.
    Then why in the hell is Clay still on the team?

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Meet Lucas Patrick, possibly your starting Guard in 2017.

http://www.packersnews.com/story/spo...down/98350824/
    Well, the guy's from Duke. At least he will comprehend why his ass is being beat into the ground.
    Last edited by QBME; 03-13-2017 at 05:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    Maybe MM was in denial
    But we all knew this was coming
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

JSOnline said that Lang was now the 5th highest paid guard in the NFL.

The same reason tough ass Lang got a second contract.

Because his contract goes thru 2018. IMO the only way he leaves is if we trade him.

Tretter has to play center for his career. He had to leave. Lang loss is a disappointment, but guess Ted likes his linemen young and frisky. I almost said tender.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Because his contract goes thru 2018. IMO the only way he leaves is if we trade him.
    But he suuuucks!!!!

Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    Like Carolina said in another thread, this is a league of replacement. And the best team in the league, the cream of the crop, the creme de la creme, is the New England Patriots. And they have damn near perfected the let them walk a year early is better than a year late strategy. Even if that means letting go of fan favorites. If there is anybody in this league I'd want to emulate its them. And now it looks like Ted and co., who have run about as consistent an organization as NE has, and now looks to be getting more comfortable with this free agency thing. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying everything is gravy train in GB, I still have my problems with the team. Dom mostly. But I'm happy to at least see Ted attempt to make this team better using free agency. Been asking for that for awhile now.
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!