Thread: Lacy to Seahawks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    No idea if this is true or not...

RB Eddie Lacy visited Sea (his new team), Minn and GB in the last wk. For one of the three teams Lacy weighed 267. Listed last year at 234.
    — Bob McGinn (@BobMcGinn) March 14, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by SMBASS View Post

RB Eddie Lacy visited Sea (his new team), Minn and GB in the last wk. For one of the three teams Lacy weighed 267. Listed last year at 234.
    You know, that's really fucking shitty.

Which team could have leaked that? Doubt it was his new team. That leaves two choices. Was it a Queens reported that was told this?

Nope. It's was green bay that leaked this. They're trying to cover their ass.

After two years of no one talking about his exact weight, the teM the offered him most the second exact money (despite his weight I guess) decides to announce to the whole world that yes, he is a big fat fuck.

Classless by green bay imo

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post

Which team could have leaked that? Doubt it was his new team. That leaves two choices. Was it a Queens reported that was told this?

After two years of no one talking about his exact weight, the teM the offered him most the second exact money (despite his weight I guess) decides to announce to the whole world that yes, he is a big fat fuck.

Classless by this fat ass taking money and never making weight.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    Classless by this fat ass taking money and never making weight.
    I have to agree with this. The Packers did everything they could to get Lacy to a manageable weight at which he could be productive. After all that, I'm not surprised they didn't sign him.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    I have to agree with this. The Packers did everything they could to get Lacy to a manageable weight at which he could be productive. After all that, I'm not surprised they didn't sign him.
    no self discipline. that's all it is. he could have been great...maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post

Is kinda terrible.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by SMBASS View Post

I like the kid but I would buy this. He was back to near his 2015 weight during the 2016 season while being in better shape.

I don't think he has been below 245 as a pro, I think the 234 was combine workout produced to get drafted. Sabam said to get him to focus you had to take football away.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.