Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lacy to Seahawks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SMBASS View Post
    No idea if this is true or not...

RB Eddie Lacy visited Sea (his new team), Minn and GB in the last wk. For one of the three teams Lacy weighed 267. Listed last year at 234.
    — Bob McGinn (@BobMcGinn) March 14, 2017
    I like the kid but I would buy this. He was back to near his 2015 weight during the 2016 season while being in better shape.

I don't think he has been below 245 as a pro, I think the 234 was combine workout produced to get drafted. Sabam said to get him to focus you had to take football away.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Ugh...this one bothers me. Montgomery and a motivated Lacy would have been a fun backfield to watch. I'm surprised he got almost 6 million from Seattle. Will really be pissed if he comes in lean and ready to run with Seattle.
    Go PACK

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    No way Eddie comes in lean. He'll drop some weight, then put it all back on and lose games again because of it. Meh, I'm ok with him leaving. He has talent, but he's pissing it away due to being unable to control his weight.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Hard to place a value on a guy who doesnt take care of himself and is never available to play half the time.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Awesome!!!!!

Fat Boy needed to be sent packing.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

I googled Chinese restaurants and there are at least 10 near there are at least 10 near the stadium #chinafood #Feastmode
    "Aw, I have three kids and no money. Why can't I have no kids and three money?" - Homer Simpson

"Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose: it's how drunk you get." - Homer Simpson

That sucks. Was hoping he'd come back. Personal favorite of mine, but I also think him and Montgomery would have been quite fun to watch.

Seattle will be going all out Feast Mode with Eddie in the backfield. He will also play offensive line as needed, thus the higher contract.

New nickname for Eddie is Marshawn Lunch. Will Seattle's offensive line be able to open a hole big enough for Eddie to run through?
    Last edited by Teamcheez1; 03-14-2017 at 01:17 PM.

oh well.

The Packers don't need no stinking running backs. Not with stubby "committed" to the run.

Yawn.

Seattle is hoping Pete Carroll can get inside Lacy's head and motivate him.

Good luck with that.

Nice kid but didn't really hold up his end of the deal here.

I suspect the legal herb and all the good eats up there, plus lots of rain will keep Chronic Eddie indoors, smoking up, playing Halo and getting very, very large.

Ted has flexibility in this draft, he will draft a young running back who is hungry.
    Last edited by George Cumby; 03-14-2017 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Ted has flexibility in this draft, he will draft a young running back who is hungry.
    Out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Yawn.

Seattle is hoping Pete Carroll can get inside Lacy's head and motivate him.

Good luck with that.

Nice kid but didn't really hold up his end of the deal here.

I suspect the legal herb and all the good eats up there, plus lots of rain will keep Chronic Eddie indoors, smoking up, playing Halo and getting very, very large.

Eddie has been hungry for th last 20 years

Gamblin' Rat
    Obese Mode

Be still my beating heart! There is a football God after all!

I don't dislike Lacy personally, I just am sick of the Fat Eddie story. Goodbye, sweet prince.

It would have bothered me a lot more if we had signed Lacy than letting him go. I like it a lot more with Montgomery at RB. Given the same holes, he'll get us a lot more yards. I haven't heard anything at all in the last few weeks about Christine Michael, who I (and apparently only I) have a high opinion of. Going into the season with Montgomery, Michael, Ripkowski (who IMO runs as good as Lacy), and maybe Crockett would suit me just fine.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    It would have bothered me a lot more if we had signed Lacy than letting him go. I like it a lot more with Montgomery at RB. Given the same holes, he'll get us a lot more yards. I haven't heard anything at all in the last few weeks about Christine Michael, who I (and apparently only I) have a high opinion of. Going into the season with Montgomery, Michael, Ripkowski (who IMO runs as good as Lacy), and maybe Crockett would suit me just fine.
    Michael doesn't have a prayer of making the roster next season. I've seen french toast sticks with more IQ than that guy.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    I didn't know Michael was still on the roster, I actually have high hopes for him. The only way Montgomery will suffice as a fulltime back is if stubby continues his aversion to the run.

Blog Entries
    No surprise; use the money on defense
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I guess the last time we can use this one: