I said so-so. I like the signing of the two TE's and keeping Perry. Those are the big moves. Bringing back Davon House is a good move, but we'll see how much he can really help.

I realize you have to leave some room for new guys that you draft, and guys that are still developing. That said, we are not deep at RB, so I'd be in favor of getting one in FA. I think we could kick the tires on AP and see what he has left in the tank.

The elephant in the room is the defense. How are they going to generate more pass rush to help the cover guys on the back end? How are the cover guys going to improve to help the DL? I distinctly recall the second game of the year when the D was getting after it with pressure on Bradford, and several sacks and a very stingy run defense. However, the achilles heel (broken record alert) was Randall getting torched by Stefon Diggs. If Randall doesn't have the quicks to be a cover corner, then perhaps he could fulfill the same type of role that Hyde was filling, and the Packers could go after a cover corner. The best guy available who would cost them is Malcolm Butler, but you could go Alteraun Verner or Nickell Robey-Coleman as veteran depth. CB may be a draft target.

I would switch my vote from so-so to success if they landed Connor Barwin.