I think the jury is still out on Rollins and Randall. Both suffered through terrible seasons and injuries are most likely a big part of that plus add in the learning curve of being second year players, and then losing Sam Shields. Shields was a top flight corner in the league and the Packers sure fire #1 corner. Nobody truly expect to lose him for good. Unfortunately there is no player on the roster that is ready to step into the cleats vacated by Shields and Thompson was not going to pull the trigger on the higher priced free agents out there. I am not sure any of them were truly worth their contracts, but that is free agency. Teams are going to over pay for what is out there. I am truly fine with losing Hyde and picking up the cheaper House. House is actually a better cover corner but does not offer the flexibility of Hyde. I am still kind of scratching my head over letting Casey Heyward go. I know that he suffered through injury his last two years in GB but when he was healthy he was great in the slot and had a very high instinct, not signing him was magnified when Shields went out. Depth is an issue and right now there is no one player that has demonstrated #1 corner capabilities and that need can't be met with a rookie acquired in the draft.

The Packers still need depth behind the often injured Matthews and Perry. Frackrell didn't show enough last year as a rookie, and Elliot is still a question mark. No new players were brought in so the expectation is going through the draft.

The defensive line is getting thinner with the suspension of Guion. Nothing addressed in free agency.

The offensive line took a hit with the loss of Lang and Tretter. So far nothing has been addressed in free agency.

The Packers lost Lacy to free agency, they currently have a legit depth chart of one player - Montgomery. At this point nothing has been done to address the need

The Packers did make a move to acquire two very solid tight ends. I am one of those people that think Bennett is a top 5 tight end in the league. So free agency seems to have filled a need

So the Packers have a lot of holes right now that are apparently going to be addressed in the draft. The Packers lost more than they have gained during free agency. Right now this off season isn't screaming "Super Bowl or Bust!!!!"