Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MCGINN----Bennett and Kendricks Bring Toughness

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I understand. What I disagree with is that it takes a big back. A good OL and a normal back will suffice. The problem with building a team around winning in Lambeau in December is that the superbowl is played in a warm area.
    Not only suffice but better - give Montgomery or Michael or whatever speed back the same blocking that it takes to get a plodder like Lacy yardage, and the speed guy will get you a lot more yards. Miss blocks or get pushed back, and most everybody this side of Jim Brown will lose yardage.

And how long has it been since the turf was so frozen that it really affected things? I mean Ice Bowl bad.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    Neither is TT. He still thinks you can have a quality defense in this era of football using ILB's with pedestrian speed.

Who cares if McGinn changes with the times, he's just a journalist. He has no impact on what the team does. Unlike the GM.

Packers defense needs an injection of speed. Hopefully this draft will put some salve on that weeping sore.
    Hopefully the loss of Hyde and Datone Jones will enhance our speed. Those guys were plodders. I definitely agree it'd be nice to get more speed on the D.
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!

Neither is TT. He still thinks you can have a quality defense in this era of football using ILB's with pedestrian speed.

Who cares if McGinn changes with the times, he's just a journalist. He has no impact on what the team does. Unlike the GM.

Packers defense needs an injection of speed. Hopefully this draft will put some salve on that weeping sore.
    I dunno. Joe Thomas is on the roster and its not because he is a Guard destroyer. Same with Signing Chillar a long time ago.

Its not the point of emphasis that QB, CB or Tackle is.

But say if Shazier and Ha-Ha were available at the Packers pick that year, you don't think he at least considers Shazier?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I dunno. Joe Thomas is on the roster and its not because he is a Guard destroyer. Same with Signing Chillar a long time ago.

Its not the point of emphasis that QB, CB or Tackle is.

But say if Shazier and Ha-Ha were available at the Packers pick that year, you don't think he at least considers Shazier?
    He would have drafted HaHa because TT reads us in here and never picks who I want....lol........ TJ WATT ANYBODY ????
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries

THIS
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    He would have drafted HaHa because TT reads us in here and never picks who I want....lol........ TJ WATT ANYBODY ????
    TJ Watt should sue you for Pat Leeifying him.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.