Thread: Reasons for Hope on Defense 2017 edition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    If Randall and Rollins are playing together next year, we ought to nickname them "Dollar Short" and "Day Late."
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    If Randall and Rollins are playing together next year, we ought to nickname them "Dollar Short" and "Day Late."
    I really wish Fat Eddie would have stuck around. It would have been Cagney and Lacy in the backfield, Ponch and John at ILB, and Day Late and Dollar short at DB.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    I really wish Fat Eddie would have stuck around. It would have been Cagney and Lacy in the backfield, Ponch and John at ILB, and Day Late and Dollar short at DB.

Fat Eddie didn't leave because we low balled him - he left so he could play in a run first offense in Seattle and get out of the cold.

Right now I'm listening to WDUZ on the computer talk about the Pack and the local hosts are wringing their hands over the fact we have to get a RB in the draft instead of a vet. The only vet who got any attention so far is Eddie. There is a reason why the other guys including AP are still unemployed. Isn't RB the easiest position for a rookie to make decent contribution for his team?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post

Fat Eddie didn't leave because we low balled him - he left so he could play in a run first offense in Seattle and get out of the cold.

Right now I'm listening to WDUZ on the computer talk about the Pack and the local hosts are wringing their hands over the fact we have to get a RB in the draft instead of a vet. The only vet who got any attention so far is Eddie. There is a reason why the other guys including AP are still unemployed. Isn't RB the easiest position for a rookie to make decent contribution for his team?

I think they are all asking for way too much money; but teams may squeeze them as we approach the draft. Some teams, including GB, may be inclined to consider signing a RB and once the draft occurs and we draft one.....no mas in terms of interests.

JAMAL CHARLES......if he was healthy he's be the fit in GB
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?