1. Kenny Clark. Everyone sobbing in their Cheerios or trying to hang Thompson with their blankies over not signing a lineman to cover for Guion's coming non-paid vacation has forgotten about the rookie. Outside of Daniels, he was the most effective D lineman at the end of last season and in the playoffs. He even show some pass rush which in vital in the 2-4-5, otherwise known as the base defense.

2. Jon and Ponch. 3rd and 2nd years, if healthy, might give the Packers a functional middle even if Clay isn't moved full time. They looked marvelous together early last season under injuries and Zeke Elliot pulled the rug out from under them.

3. Jayrone Elliot. Even I have my doubts here, but if this Fuckdoggle number from Demovsky is close to true
Although he has just four sacks over the past two seasons combined (one in 2016 and three in 2015), they have come on just 310 snaps, including playoffs. That works out to a sack every 77.5 snaps. That’s on par with Julius Peppers' mark of one sack every 75.1 snaps over the past two seasons and far exceeds Clay Matthews (one for every 127.4 snaps) and Datone Jones (one for every 264.5 snaps). By comparison, Nick Perry, who was re-signed to a five-year, $60 million deal by the Packers, had one sack for every 58.3 snaps he played the past two seasons.
then Jayrone might make you remember Julius Peppers fondly, rather than with lust in your heart. He got some guaranteed money in his non-tendered agreement, which means the Packers want to see more.

4. Holy Fackrell. If the replacement Spider Monkey gets a little stronger, he might be a better pass rusher than Elliot. If either Fackrell or Elliot can be a 3rd down pass rusher and let Matthews come from wherever, it might have a Woodson effect on the opponents passing game.

5. Kentrell Brice. Hyde is gone but this kid has athletic traits to burn and he likes to hit people. He's the 3rd safety but I would not be surprised if he got some work as a slot guy versus bigger pass catchers. I also think the team might survive the loss of a starter with him out there. More experience and knowledge of the defense might make him effective all game long.

6. Ha-Ha and Burnett. I am not a big fan of Burnett at ILB, but the combo is as good as any center backfield since Collins was playing. Once again I am hopeful communication issues will disappear with those vets back there.

7. House. Yes, kinda an if, but IF he returns close to his 2015 form, its a nice upgrade from anything on the bench at the beginning of last year.

8. Randall and Rollins. If healthy, it cannot be worse than last year. They need one to be ready to start by camp. Only one because either the youngsters behind them or some UDFA from Miami will take a job next year.