Randall had the best game of his career week 1 last year, and showed enough during his rookie campaign that hope for his improvement isn't baseless. Its much like the Casey Hayward situation... only hopefully Randall will have his 2nd good season with the Packers. Randall's improvement is the right combination of needed to happen and likely to happen that this thread is made for.

Goodson has been a little like House. Has great man-to-man skills, good speed and length, but can't stay on the field. I could see a House 2015/2014 type season from him finally.

Perry and Matthews too could give a lot more production than last year with even average health between them. And they better for what they're pulling down. Elliot and Fackrell seem about as competent as the parade of backups we get a few promising snaps out of before turning over.

Clark, Lowry, and Daniels make that group look like the strength of the D at this point IMO. I'm secretly hoping a high draft pick gets added here.

I think we'll be seeing Burnett play some slot in a double switch with Brice this year. Gotta love the safety situation even minus Hyde.

The ILB are better than we're used to, but its hard to imagine them putting on a show. They already seem like overachievers to me.

All in all its easy to imagine how things could go right. Its always easy to imagine everyone getting hurt too. The hope for me is that while the D is consistently disappointing, they fail in a variety of ways. Each level of D has sucked and been top notch. They just need to put it all together.