Thread: Ricky Jean Francois Signs With Packers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Now this is the kind of FA signing I like. This alone is not much, but added with the draft and possibly a little more FA activity and I really think it will help. Now if the o-line sucks and Rodgers goes down, none of it will matter.
    Definitely agree with you and GBGary. I wish we would have been making more of these signings through the years. Not sure what has changed, ARs comments? Fans getting unruly? Ted getting old and less stubborn? Who knows! But I'm glad he's finally going there. #gopackgo
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BZnDallas View Post
    Definitely agree with you and GBGary. I wish we would have been making more of these signings through the years. Not sure what has changed, ARs comments? Fans getting unruly? Ted getting old and less stubborn? Who knows! But I'm glad he's finally going there. #gopackgo
    They don't usually lose this many guys. Harv is right, they let a lot of pricey players walk, plus Shields isn't coming back.

The Packers have been second lowest in League on number of active signed players the entire offseason. There were not enough draft picks to fill the holes.

I said earlier and Dougherty wrote about it for packersnews.com that Ted decided his vets needed upgrades, especially on defense.

I think he still sees those upgrades as coming from within, but they needed depth as well. Only exception so far was TE and CB. I think House might start.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.