Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
i don't think he meant to hit his testicles but spanking with a switch and making ANYTHING bleed is way over the top.

i'm not advocating it but again...if they're even considering peterson at all then they should just go ahead and draft mixon...he's better, faster, cheaper, younger. the noise/protests (if any) in Green Bay will only last for a short time and the national media just won't pursue it as much in Green Bay as it would in ny or some other large city. i didn't even realize what's his name in kc had a dv history until the mixon talk started late last year. he's not going to last long though. he'll be gone by the time GB picks in the 2nd round and our need for a cb is too great for us to pick him in the 1st. hell...he may be gone by then. the mixon story is very interesting.
Gotta agree with GBGary here. This story is very intriguing. Mixons combine numbers were eerily similar to Zeke's last year. He could be a freak. I'm for second chances, as the issue took place several years ago and he paid his debt.