Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
defense, defense, o-line.

cb, move clay inside, draft olb, o-line (guard), rb depth maybe.
I agree with your positions and rankings GBGary. And the thread does say rank our needs. But I think we need to be careful when the draft actually gets here. I don't think we should go into any pick expecting any 1 postion. I'd be looking for 1 of 3 positions CB, OLB/EDGE, and Guard. If all the top CBs and Edge players are gone and if we can fill Lang's spot with a plug and play Guard, solidifying the O-line might be worth the pick. I'd hate to reach for one of those other positions and let a possibly great piece go that will help protect Aaron for possibly the rest of his career. I'd have to consider waiting till the 2nd and 3rd for the CB and OLB picks, in that circumstance. I know the defense needs as much help as it can get, and RJF and House don't plug the holes completely, but they do help. Another big CB in the 2nd or 3rd could go along way as we have had success with our coaching up of young DBs as of late. Anything can happen draft night, I think its Rick Gosselin of the Dallas Morning News that says the nfl draft is a living and breathing thing that is ever changing.