http://www.jsonline.com/story/sports...iowa/99674744/

Hall, the report says, was in the middle of the disturbance “flailing his arms and yelling profanity at bar staff and patrons.” When an officer removed him from the crowd, Hall continued “trying to get away from officers and he was yelling and spitting in the faces of the officers present.”

The officers smelled alcohol on his breath and said Hall’s eyes were watery and bloodshot. His speech was slurred and his balance was unstable.

Hall resisted as he was placed in handcuffs and refused to enter the backseat of a squad car, at which point an officer tasered his left leg.

Dorleant, the report says, attempted to grab Hall and pull him away from the officers despite verbal instructions to stay back from the scene. Once Hall was driven away, Dorleant approached an officer while “yelling and waving his arms in a threatening manner.”

He did the same with two additional officers, the report said, which prompted one of them to pull his ASP baton.

“The defendant was yelling and using profanity at all of the officers,” according to the report. “The defendant was admittedly ‘jacked up’ on adrenaline.”

Dorleant was placed under arrest and charged with misdemeanor interference.

“There was no altercation with no officers,” Dorleant said. “Nothing really happened. There were a lot of people out, actually. … Cedar Falls is like a three- or four-hour drive for me and (Deiondre’), so we were hanging out. There was a lot of people in the area, so (the police) were already there.

“They fined me. After that, I don’t know what they did with Deiondre’. ... Nothing really happened. Deiondre’ went about his way and I went about my own way.”