View Poll Results: Who Should TT Draft In The 1st Round?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tim Williams - OLB - Alabama

0 0%
  • Teez Tabor - CB - Florida

1 4.76%
  • Malik McDowell - DT - Michigan St.

0 0%
  • Cordrea Tankersley - CB - Clemson

1 4.76%
  • Takkirist McKinley - OLB - UCLA

1 4.76%
  • Forrest Lamp - G - W. Kentucky

1 4.76%
  • T.J. Watt - OLB - Wisconsin

7 33.33%
  • Desmond King - CB - Iowa

2 9.52%
  • Cam Robinson - OT - Alabama

0 0%
  • Trade Up For...

3 14.29%
  • Trade down for...

0 0%
  • Other

5 23.81%

Thread: Who Should TT Draft In The 1st Round?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    McCaffrey would be a good value if he is available at #29. (I don't think he will be). Still, with RB being such a strong position in the 2017 draft, I think defense is the way to go. I think there's a better chance of finding a starting caliber RB in the 3-4 round than there is at OLB.

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    McCaffrey would be a good value if he is available at #29. (I don't think he will be). Still, with RB being such a strong position in the 2017 draft, I think defense is the way to go. I think there's a better chance of finding a starting caliber RB in the 3-4 round than there is at OLB.
    I agree with your comments, I just happen to think that McCaffrey has the ability be special from day one, and take the offense to another level more than a first round OLB could help the defense. McCaffrey's foot work and agility are incredible. I think he would put as much or more pressure on the opposing defense to stop him as a first round defender could help the Packers defense shore up our defense.

If he's available, he should be the first RB taken by the Packers since Darrell Thompson in 1990. I'm telling you, if he stays healthy (always, right?), I think he will be a star in the NFL.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan