Thread: Packers Sign FA Guard Justin McCray

Packers Sign FA Guard Justin McCray

Tom Silverstein‏ @TomSilverstein 2h2 hours ago

New from JSOnline and PackersNews: Packers sign the other McCray brother http://ift.tt/2mR4mxJ #Packers
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Tom Silverstein‏ @TomSilverstein 2h2 hours ago

New from JSOnline and PackersNews: Packers sign the other McCray brother http://ift.tt/2mR4mxJ #Packers

Exciting Stuff when we're scouting the Arena Football league and seeing if they can recylcle the bottom eighth of our roster. Can we just go wild and sign his whole team for minimum wage and they can play the preseason so nobody gets hurt ?
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

There's no stopping us now!

Blog Entries
    We've Finally Infiltrated the Inner Circles of the Arena Leagues !
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Camp body.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Exciting Stuff when we're scouting the Arena Football league and seeing if they can recylcle the bottom eighth of our roster. Can we just go wild and sign his whole team for minimum wage and they can play the preseason so nobody gets hurt ?
    Some guys develop slower. Cullen Jenkins played in the minors. James Harrison was on a practice squad. There have been plenty of others.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

scooter mccray was unavailable...

This doesn't count as a FA as it's the usual TT bottom of the barrel scrapings type signing.

Low Profile Rat Starter
    Didn't Kurt Warner play in the arena league?

Yup, for a few years......

After we cut him

Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    I can't say this McCray signing moves the needle for me. Nor would I give it full free agent credit compared to the others brought in. But Sam Shields wasn't on my radar until GB brought him in either. I much prefer my GM turn over every rock looking for a gamer than not. A GM that over turns every rock and brings in multiple FAs is what I want in my GM and my off season.
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!

Why not bring him in, it's not counting against the cap

He's camp fodder, but you may as well bring in as much camp fodder as you can, maybe one or two have real talent

Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    Why not bring him in, it's not counting against the cap

He's camp fodder, but you may as well bring in as much camp fodder as you can, maybe one or two have real talent
    True Red. Thats what 90 men rosters are all about? Trying to find the hidden gems, and not get your starters over used.
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!