Thread: Official OTA's/Minicamp Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gunter shut down just about everybody this side of Julio Jones. Not many Corners shut him down. What more do you want from a UDFA? He'll do just fine as a #2 Corner if King can come through against the top WRs of opponents.

King, Gunter starting; Randall in the slot, Rollins and House as back ups along with maybe Hawkins or maybe keep only 5
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Gunter shut down just about everybody this side of Julio Jones. Not many Corners shut him down. What more do you want from a UDFA? He'll do just fine as a #2 Corner if King can come through against the top WRs of opponents.

King, Gunter starting; Randall in the slot, Rollins and House as back ups along with maybe Hawkins or maybe keep only 5
    Tex, I'm on the bandwagon that Gunter can start in this league. He is pretty much a lock to make the roster.

HOWEVER...lets be clear. No one on that entire defense shut down just about everybody this side of Julio Jones. Controlled, contained. Didn't piss all over his shoes, yes. Shutdown? No.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Tex, I'm on the bandwagon that Gunter can start in this league. He is pretty much a lock to make the roster.

HOWEVER...lets be clear. No one on that entire defense shut down just about everybody this side of Julio Jones. Controlled, contained. Didn't piss all over his shoes, yes. Shutdown? No.
    Joe Whitt is in Gunter's corner. http://www.packers.com/media-center/...7-1e6a11a85512 Comments about Gunter start at about 5:15.