Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sherman on the block

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Geronimo signed on Friday. Couldn't be $2m but is a part of it.
    He is $540,000 worth of it.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    I can't believe how cowardly Ted is (along with 30 other GMs) who haven't yet traded for Sherman. It's such a no brainer deal that I can't believe he's (they're) taking so long.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    don't know. got info here. they got it from overthecap.com.

http://nfltraderumors.co/nfl-cap-space-1/
    spotrac has almost the same number

no clue where that money went

is sherman a dick to his teamates like TO was?

didn't he throw his team and coaches under the bus last season

maybe the guy is just as big of a jerk off in the locker room as he seems on the field. maybe no one wants him cause he's a locker room cancer, and an asshat

Blog Entries
    He's a problem for the coaches; outspoken and when things go wrong I think he's hard to deal with.

I think I'd dangle a 3rd...but no more. I think Seattle wants to get rid of him
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

When a team is willing to trade a player like this you almost should hesitate. Do we really need a cancer like him?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    I can't believe how cowardly Ted is (along with 30 other GMs) who haven't yet traded for Sherman. It's such a no brainer deal that I can't believe he's (they're) taking so long.
    Its just crazy how every GM in the NFL is wrong on his value, but you are spot on right!
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Well when we don't have an NFL corner on the roster maybe it could help our chances
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.