Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tracy Porter?

Why do we want someone else's garbage? Is it just because it's a name people know?

Sign Lawrence Taylor now!
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Nobody bitched about the contract Cobb signed back in the day. Cobb's problem lately is health. Also, he might appear to be overpaid because Jordy is underpaid.
    I don't have an issue with Cobb's contract, its going to take a similar contract to trade for Sherman. (Not saying that's gonna happen.) And with the salary cap increasing every year, its actually probably pretty good for one of the better slot receivers in the league (when healthy).
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    If Adams stays at his currently play level he's at least as good as Cobb. He might actually jump again this year. Cobb is what he is. A good WR who got paid like a very good one.

I think he's passed Cobb
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

My greatest disappointment with Cobb is that nobody ever got the nickname "Corn" to stick.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I think he's passed Cobb
    One year is not enough show for me. If he's the same or improved this time next year, I'll agree for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I think he's passed Cobb
    No way. A flash here and there means nothing. The fraud will be back in true fraud form early this season and many will make excuses for him. When the truth of the matter is, he's just not that good. Hopefully I am wrong, but I doubt it.