Thread: Sleepers and Under the Radar Prospects 2017 Edition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Here is a very insightful article comparing under-rated 2017 prospects to some current NFL comps.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ggest-sleepers

The article made me want the Packers to take a closer look at Vince Biegel (if they were to miss out on T.J. Watt). He has some Clay in him too. Read the section that talks about it.

Shaquill Griffin, CB of Central Florida. Look at his comps in the article! He checks many athleticism boxes, and may get lost in the many big name prospects from higher profile programs.

As for an under the radar RB who has sweet feet and acceleration, I give you Marlon Mack from USF. He has great lateral agility and breakaway speed. If the Packers miss on Joe Mixon, I don't know if he can catch the ball out of the back field, but this guy is fun to watch.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

What about UCF corner Shaquille Griffin??? Good size, speed, highly productive, no character concerns. Seems worth a 2nd or 3rd round pick to me....

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    What about UCF corner Shaquille Griffin??? Good size, speed, highly productive, no character concerns. Seems worth a 2nd or 3rd round pick to me....
    I'm right there with you (from the draft contest).

1 Jordan Willis, EDGE, Kansas State
    2 Tyus Bowser, EDGE, Houston
    3 CB Shaquill Griffin, UCF
    4 Chris Godwin, WR, Penn State
    4 RB Brian Hill, Wyoming
    5 OLB Samson Ebukam, Eastern Washington
    5 Jehu Chesson, WR, Michigan
    6 OL Kofi Amichia, South Florida
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.