Javancy would come from a similar collegiate background as Joe Thomas who came from SC State. Joe is 6'1, 227 and Javancy is listed at 6'2, with ESPN listing him at 230 and NFL.com listing him at 245. That's a bit of a disparity. I did read that he would likely have to move inside. Could be a good guy to get with either a comp. pick or priority free agent. Could he be a poor man's Deion Jones, or is he more of a thumper? Definitely a sleeper, but looks interesting.

That still of Perine for the Youtube video highlights reminds me of Robert Newhouse from the Dallas Cowboys. Perine, unlike Lacy, looks to be all muscle. I bet it's no fun to tackle this guy when he's running downhill. He seems to have some shake too, no matter what the NFL.com profile says; tape don't lie. I'm not sure how someone who broke records held by AP and Billy Sims could ever go under the radar. He also has a bit of the same look at Christine Michael, except that Perine looks like he has better vision to wait for his cutback lane to hit it. I could see the Packers drafting him as the pounder, getting him in the third or fourth round and being happy that they didn't over pay for a top running back, or have to spend a higher draft slot on a running back. Perine could be really good at the next level, but I would say that he's under the radar compared to others getting more talk.